I absolutely love it when I see a great idea. It doesn’t matter where it come from, a great idea unravelling in front of my eyes, for me, is one of the simple pleasures in life. Here are some from the past that are absolute corkers.
6. Even if they do call it “Make em cry, make em buy” – it’s still good.
5. A true piece of art, with strategy thrown in.
4. You just get it, instantly. It’s as simple as they get, and I love it.
3. I would love to have been in the room when the creatives were explaining this to the client. What a great ad.
2. Simple, but clever. I doff my cap.
1. This makes me laugh every time. Born from a simple insight – this advert has gone down in the history books as one of the best.